Typically, an air conditioner will last 15-20 years. Sometimes it pays to replace the old system sooner because of the higher efficiency (and lower gas and electric bills) provided by newer equipment.
Whether you need a repair or to replace your heating unit, our team can assess your existing unit, needs, and home to determine the most effective options.
- Installation of new cooling systems
- Upgrading to new or more efficient systems
- Repair and maintenance of existing systems to ensure they continue running as efficiently and for as long as possible
With our NATE-certified technicians, top-quality products from renowned brands like Trane, and our superior service (check us out on BBB and Google), we deliver the very best in air conditioning services.
Our Peak Performance Maintenance Plans
There are many benefits to regular maintenance, which is why we offer our customers our Peak Performance Plan, which includes, at one reduced price, a pre-season preventive service and system cleaning in the Spring and Fall.
There are many benefits, a few of which are listed below:
- Discount on any additional work during the year
- Less chance for significant issues or breakdowns
- Longer life for your systems
- Improved efficiency and reduced utility bills
- Assurance that you have a safe and properly operating system
Ready for your next HVAC project?
Our qualified and friendly staff are ready to help with your heating and cooling needs.