Heat pumps are a smart, efficient and versatile way to heat and cool your home. Heat pumps function as an air conditioner when things get hot and a heater when it’s cold. In addition to their flexibility, many of these heat pumps are energy-efficient.
- Two-in-one heating and cooling unit
- Energy-efficient operation
- Reduced wear-and-tear on your furnace and air conditioner
YOUR HEAT PUMP OPTIONS
Heat pumps use electricity, but instead of generating heat, they remove the heat from the surrounding air to distribute it throughout a home or building. This is efficient and, most of all, greener if you are looking to leave a smaller carbon footprint.
Dual-fuel or hybrid systems help with efficiency during significant fluctuations in temperature. For example, dual fuel systems use electricity when it’s “cool, but not super cold” outside. They switch to natural gas when it gets cold.
Our Peak Performance Maintenance Plans
There are many benefits to regular maintenance, which is why we offer our customers our Peak Performance Plan, which includes, at one reduced price, a pre-season preventive service and system cleaning in the Spring and Fall.
There are many benefits, a few of which are listed below:
- Discount on any additional work during the year
- Less chance for significant issues or breakdowns
- Longer life for your systems
- Improved efficiency and reduced utility bills
- Assurance that you have a safe and properly operating system
Contact us today to learn more about the products and services we provide in helping you achieve a high quality of indoor air.
Ready for your next HVAC project?
Our qualified and friendly staff are ready to help with your heating and cooling needs.